Saturday, November 15, 2008

We've Had A Facelift!

I decided the one column of our blog was getting a bit crowded, so I decided to up us to the 3 column layout. I found out how to do this for my own blog a few months ago through Blogger Buster and I haven't looked back!

This is so useful because it allows you to have twice as many links, pics, an Etsy mini, whatever! It's especially useful for us because we link our team members and our members with blogs, and both of these are very long lists!

The method linked above gives you instructions on how to edit your own layout (requiring you basically to convert to the Minima for the easiest conversion) without losing any of what you have on your blog. There are a ton of uploadable layouts, but changing many of these changes the history of your blog---and I was afraid we'd loose our blog archive, so I chose to convert in this manner. The site above also has downloadable Blogger layouts.

Also, we can now host our banner! Yay! Shoutout to Amanda of HenryRabbit for the awesomeness that is our banner!

1 comment:

Holly! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails