Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Owl Spotlight---Inky Paws

Hi! Inky here. I've just popped in to show you some things I've been making recently. Everyone seems to like them a lot so I'm guessing you guys will too.




So I've been making knitted food. It's pretty fun to do. I just pick something and start knitting. I don't have any patterns or anything - I like to make up my own stuff!


I would say I've been knitting for as long as I can remember, which is true, but not entirely that impressive if you take into account the fact that I'm only 15. (Almost 16!)

I've probably only followed a pattern for something I've knitted about... 4 times? All the other 300 things I've knitted I just made up.
Sometimes, of course, it doesn't work. (Like that fingerless mitt I made up that ended up being plenty big enough for Hagrid from Harry Potter to wear...)

But anyway back to the food. I think the pizza is my favorite. But I also really like the chicken leg and the egg.


I don't have a photo of it, but I'm in the middle of knitting some bacon for that egg!

Well, that's all for now... Hope you enjoyed your visual feast and all that!



Editors Note:
The voice behind Inky Paws is Chloe, one of our newer and younger Owls. In addition to such talents as freehanding these delightful knitted foods, her Etsy shop is full of cute little felted animals, greeting cards, and more. To find out more about Chloe, you can also visit her blog at knitonequilttoo.typepad.com/chloe/ Thanks Chloe for sharing these foods with us and we look forward to seeing what else is coming from your crafting world!
Click on the tags below or search 'Owl Spotlight' to read more inside the lives of our members!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails