Monday, August 31, 2009

Owl Spotlight: Taw0106

I started making jewelry a few years ago. I would go to horse shows and pay outrageous prices for bracelets or earrings and one day I got to thinking I can do this. So I did.

I have come a long way from just stringing beads. I have fallen in love with right angle bead weaving. I took a class on wire, and I'm so excited to make my own earring wires now!

I have been very busy this past summer. I was commissioned by two different wedding parties to do jewelry for the bride, maid of honor, and bridesmaids. I even did jewelry for the mother of the bride and the groom in one of the weddings. I love what I do and I love learning new things.

I also love being a part of the OWLS. Etsy has opened up a new world of creativity for me.

Editors Note: Trish can be found at Taw0106 Have some Etsy Mini love.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails