Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Owl Spotlight--Biscuitbrigade

My latest crafting venture:



Button Jewelry!



I have been trying to figure out what to do with some old vintage buttons for a while now. A couple of weeks ago I was experimenting with some medium gauge gold wire and after a few prototypes came out with a button ring that I'm pretty darn happy with!

I wrapped the wire around a medium sized marker (I put one of my regular rings on the marker first to see if it fit - I wear really small rings, so it works for me), and then also looped the wire in through the button holes.

I have a bunch more different styles and types of buttons that I'm looking forward to fiddling around with soon. I will send more pictures when they are complete!




The voice behind BiscuitBrigade is Melissa, who can be found in her Etsy store or on her blog. For more Owl Spotlights, type 'Owl Spotlight' into the Blogger search box in the top left corner or click on the Owl Spotlight label at the end of this entry. Thanks Melissa for being our first Owl Spotlight!!

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

Cute ring Melissa, I can't wait to see more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails