Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Etsy Owls St Patricks Day Challenge

This is the first time we've used Votigo embeded on the blog. If for some reason this doesn't work for you, you can also visit the website directly and vote for your favorites there. It will let you vote for as many as you like, but remember voting for your favorites will ensure their victory!

Entrants are: (not necessarily shown in the same order as listed)

Erin Charm Bracelent by GypsyEye
Hedgehog & Shamrock Reversible Headband by Zemphira
Green Style Glasses & Headband by CagedBirdSings
Lucky Necklace by lalala08
Drunken Potato Hat by SquareJane
My Husbands Green Beer Banner by LoveAlisa
Shamrock Bamboo Tile Pendant by KnitandPearl
Mug O'Green Beer Brooch by RaynaE
Felt Shamrock Brooch by BlackCatMima

You can see all of these entries on Etsy (and a few more St Patricks themed items) by clicking here


2 comments:

Lori said...

I wish I would have remembered to enter this!

J-Mi said...

I THINK that you can still enter. I'm almost certain I can add you to the contest without messing it up, if you decide you want to enter. That goes for any Owl, by the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails