Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Owl Spotlight: Robinsons Nest

It’s been a busy time and I have a lot of great crafty ideas floating around in my head, so please stay tuned to RobinsonsNest.etsy.com for updates!!!! I’m playing around with some ideas for a new line of cards and I am very excited to get started on them! I have also been playing a lot with my new Copic Markers, they are simply addicting!!!! Here are some new cards I have made recently using them (be gentle, I am still learning!)




I have also been getting back into a lot of scrapbooking projects since I was chosen to be a Design Team Member for my local scrapbook store, http://www.ScrapbookCafenj.com. So, on my ever growing “TO DO” list is a plan for a lot more premade layouts for my Etsy shop. Along with that, are also some additional altered projects that I have been working on and hope to get uploaded soon.

As you can tell by now, I have a lot in “the works” and hopefully life will not throw a curveball at me to keep me from getting these things accomplished!

Thanks for stopping by and as a little treat for doing so, anyone that places an order from my shop, http://www.RobinsonsNest.etsy.com and mentions this post will receive FREE SHIPPING So make sure to come by and visit!

To see more about Robinsonsnest, click here for her blog or visit her Etsy store following the links in the article above. You can also click her to read her previous spotlight

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails