Thursday, March 19, 2009

Owls Find Kokeshi!

I recently discovered Takara (see pictured below top left) from Beladonna and fell in love. I entered to win her at Beladonna's blog but I never win anything. I had never heard of Kokeshi dolls before, so after falling in love with her I had to see what else Etsy had to offer in the line of Kokeshi themed items. I found enough to easily fill a treasury, the ones in this owlfinds list are some of my favorites. Shop links are listed below in order of pictured from top to bottom. Enjoy!






4 comments:

Andrea Tedford said...

these are so cute! they remind me of these paper dolls i found on www.hp.com once in the printables section. :) they would make awesome decor in a cute apartment!

Unknown said...

this is great! They're so sweet!

Holly! said...

sooooo cute! I love Kokeshi's! I didn't know what they were either until I saw her contest :). I'm still hoping I will :). I might get her to make a x-mas ornament for me.

J-Mi said...

I'm about half done crocheting one that's like 3.5 inches tall. I'm so excited!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails