This post is in honor of everyone who is expecting a little Owlet in the coming future! We'd especially like to say congrats to Zemphira who has a new one coming any time now and also to one of our newer Owls AlexanderRose who is due in June! Happy Baby from the Owls!!
lalala08 recently spent some time conducting an Etsy Search baby shower, and compiled this list of things perfect for that ultimate hospital trip! So shop for yourself, or shop for that loved one or friend of yours who's getting ready to welcome a new bundle of joy!
1. A big, beautiful bag to carry all those things you can't do without! Bonus -- doubles as an ultra gorgeous diaper bag later. Amelia Large Tote Bag by urbanharmonie
2. Hello, lip balm! Helps keep your lips looking and feeling beautiful as you shout at your partner for doing this to you. (just kidding!) Ananda Organic Vegan Bliss for your lips in Dandelion by jewelalchemy
3. Stay hydrated! Opt for a pretty mug or cup to keep your ice chips in instead of the icky styrofoam ones! Polka Dot Mug by BMLangPottery
4. Find a focal point! Why not bring along a picture of something calming to help you focus between contractions? Vintage Art Deco Wooden Picture Frame by RobertaGrove
5. So, hospital socks...yeah, ew. Bring along your favorite pair of slippers instead!
Spring Equinox Flat by HydraHeart
6. Don't forget your robe, too! Hospital gowns get the same "ew" factor as the socks!
Knee Length Kimono Style Robe by plumprettysugar
7. Wash cloths/baby wipes/nursing pads/whatever! You will be glad you packed these.
Pack of 6 Single-Ply Hemp/OC Reusable Cloth Wipes by sewfussy
8. Something cute for your wee one to wear home, or for the hospital pictures!
Bird Onesie and Burp Cloth Set by valeriya
9. Don't you love when chic and functionality come together, like in this dress made with nursing moms in mind? Don't forget to bring something simple, comfortable, and lovely to wear home yourself! This Floral Life sweater dress by replicca